Clinical Investigation Supports
Many Wave 1 patients participate in clinical research. Indeed, some 'research' protocols are central to the patients' care. Connect Care research information management tools are active for Wave 1, supporting a variety of research activities.
Research Team Supports
Research teams are supported by Super Users and virtual support teams, with the following recommended sequencing:
- Ask a local research Super User (referrals available via virtual office hours, as below)
- Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend virtual office hours daily at 09:30 via Skype App or Skype Web.
- Attend research drop-in at Kaye Edmonton Clinic (KEC 0.127) Wednesdays 0800-1130.
- Review tips and other supports on Research Coordinator Learning Home Dashboard in Connect Care.
- Submit technical problems via Connect Care Concierge.
- Resources: Connect Care Research
Research only Visits