All clinicians who use Connect Care Mobility, must abide by a Connect Care Mobility Compact:
Key physician responsibilities include:
- Integration - Only use Connect Care mobility through the provided mobility management service; not attempting use of Connect Care clinical apps outside the provided security wrapper.
- Credentials - Use personal AHS credentials on a personal device; preventing use by others or entering any other user’s credentials.
- Device - Take full responsibility for the selection, purchase, maintenance and repair of personal mobile device(s) subscribed to Connect Care.
- Monitor - Monitor personal device performance and data use, taking responsibility for device capacity (memory, data, backup, etc.) needed for Connect Care mobility.
- Security - Abide by privacy and security expectations attested in InfoCare privacy training, and the Clinical Information Sharing Compact.
- Privacy - Be accountable for allowed uses of CIS information; keeping that information within Connect Care MMS spaces and not copying or otherwise sharing CIS information with personal apps.
- Loss - Immediately report a lost or stolen personal device subscribed to MMS or holding clinical or Connect Care mobility apps.
- Accountability - Practice safe mobile computing, protecting personal devices from hacking, operating system modification or suppression of device security protections.
- Governance - Take advantage of opportunities to participate in mobility oversight including reporting possible problems or risks.
Ensuring that mobile clinical applications are properly secured relates to Connect Care Mobility Management, as explained in: