Who to call?
First, look for a Super User to support you. Look for orange (smock, lanyard, arm band). If you cannot find Super User or other peer support, consider the type of problem:
- Possible immediate effect on Patient Care
- Connect Care access or login problems
- Non-Medical Device failure (e.g. printer, scanner)
- Any kind of system or function downtime or failure
- Patient safety incident or problem
- --> call the Service Desk at 1-877-311-4300, Press “1” and then Press “2”.
- --> if an urgent issue is not getting needed speed or content from Service Desk, call the Command Centre (likely Incident Physician on call)
- Problem without immediate Patient Care impact
- Something is broken or missing
- Non-urgent question about how to use the clinical information system
- --> Connect Care Concierge at help.connect-care.ca
- Clinical or Patient Flow concerns
- --> operational or physician leadership
- Physician-specific Issues
The Chief Medical Information Office ensures that a physician informatics leader is available 24/7. A call schedule highlights who is available during day (0700-1900) and night (1900-0700) shifts.
Urgent CMIO contact numbers are also listed for the Wave 1 launch period.